Why Joslen Commercial Funding?
Joslen Commercial Funding (JCF) specializes in used Heavy Equipment and Truck financing and leasing as well as Working Capital Loans for small businesses. We are a small family owned and run company. I have often been asked why JCF does not expand its National presence and offer other financial lending options. The answer is simple.
Because it is of upmost importance that every client receive the high level of service they deserve.
This high level of service cannot be offered if JCF wanted to be ‘all things to all people’. The four points below are all cornerstones to what I believe defines the quality service that JCF provides.
Concern for your Credit
Earlier this year I was talking to a brand new business owner looking to purchase his first piece of equipment. He informed me that he was going to cut out “the middleman” and go directly to a lender because he “didn’t want his credit to be run over and over.” In spite of the fact that most National Lenders will only accept an application through its network of Brokers, I explained that it made more sense to let JCF run his credit once and then know what lenders we would be wasting our time with. JCF can often get approvals from lenders that will also run a ‘soft pull’ only and not affect credit at all.
Knowledge of Equipment
All lenders have some type of criteria on Equipment that they will finance. There are numerous combinations of criteria. Year? Hours? Miles? Geographic location? Price? Type of Equipment? What about down payment? Maybe you have $3,000 to invest in a piece of Equipment or maybe you have $10,000? Is your credit score 550, 650 or 750? A knowledgeable professional should know exactly what other options that opens up for a borrower. JCF is committed to always having that knowledge.
My goal is for no client or potential borrower to ever ‘wonder’ what is the status of their application or the processing of their loan. For those of you that have finalized financing Equipment with JCF, you know that we are not just accessible during office hours via phone or email. Every client has my mobile number and we accomplish much communication via text. All texts are answered 7 days a week and most phone calls and emails are answered on the week-ends as well. Time to process and fund your equipment is of upmost importance as I know how important it is to let your new equipment begin creating revenue for your business.
I have been self-employed and dealing with small businesses my entire adult life. There is no customer service that can be offered that is more important than trust. JCF takes very seriously the trust that is put with us. Your credit, your personal information, your confidence that we choose the right lender is important. This means based on your equipment, credit score, down payment etc. that you have the peace of mind that you know your business is valued by the transparency with every transaction.
Our ultimate goal is that you feel your experience with JCF is all of the above. Please know that I appreciate and value all who choose JCF for their financing and it is never taken for granted.
To your success,
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
E. E. Cummings
Did You Know???
Random Facts About Hockey
- The Stanley Cup has been around longer then the NHL. The Stanley Cup was created in 1893, while the NHL was established in 1917.
- Since the year 1914, the Stanley Cup has been awarded every single year except for two times. One time was during a Spanish Flu pandemic in 1919 and the more recent one occurred in 2005 during the NHL lockout.
- Now, about the ice cleaning machine — that zamboni that goes around the ice several times each game to make sure players have a clean smooth piece of ice? That was invented in 1949 by Frank Zamboni.
- The first million dollar contract was signed by Bobby Orr in 1971. The Boston Bruins signed him to a five-year deal, $200,000 per year.
- The hockey puck. The puck has a diameter of three inches, weighs six ounces, and they are frozen before each game to keep the pucks from bouncing on the ice and out of play.
- Very rare to see anyone go above 1 or 2 points per game. Yet, on February 6th, 1976, Darryl Sittler from the Toronto Maple Leafs helped defeat the Boston Bruins racking up 10 points in a single game. He scored 5 goals and had 5 assists.
Just for Laughs!
A vacuum sales man appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said,"If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt."
The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off. Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?"