Marketing Your Business for $150
A large portion of you on this mailing list are owner-operator business owners. Much of your business is based on referrals and available contracts in your field. For this reason, you may have determined that a web presence is not worth the high costs that come with launching a new website. Others of you just may not have the time or expertise to know where to begin searching. For those of you who relate to these two issues, I have a solution. However, before I endorsed this solution, I first wanted to commit JCF’s website to this model.
In the last week, www.joslencommercialfunding.com has launched a new and improved online presence. My new website comes with many new features, such as:
- An improved and secure online application form
- Easy access to physical forms that I used to have to email to clients
- A new page dedicated to Dealership Endorsements
- Additional Customer Testimonials
- JCF’s previous 18 monthly newsletters
- Additional FAQs
- Better search engine optimization to get ranked higher on sites like Google, etc.
These new features, improvements, and fresh new design were created by my son, Matt Joslen. Matt recently moved from an employed position to go out on his own designing and developing websites. His business model focuses on tapping into a market of small business owners who desire a high-quality, personally designed website but just don’t have the capital to afford one at the price of $3,000 or more. Before I give some of my thoughts on why I believe a site can help your business, I want you to hear from my son what makes his services different from others. This is taken from his “About Us” section of his website www.wildpinewebdesigns.com.
Hello! I’m Matt Joslen, sole owner, designer, and developer of Wild Pine Web Designs, LLC. I began my education in Software Development in 2016 while raising my two very active children as a stay-at-home dad. In 2019, I graduated with my bachelor’s degree in Software Development at Western Governors University before kicking off my career as a web developer. That’s when I began to discover the vast differences between web development and what I call web building.
The world has been gifted with tools that allow just about anyone without a software background to build themself a standard website for their business using predetermined themes and drag-and-drop building blocks.
But at what cost?
What I found is that these websites tend to have slow performance from the multitude of unnecessary plugins, design constrictions from being forced to build within the boundaries of the website’s chosen theme, and compounded costs coming from all angles just to implement special features and keep the site running.
That’s why I made it my goal to take my web development experience and offer a subscription-based service to small businesses at a price they can afford. At Wild Pine Web Designs, we don’t just offer affordable websites with unique designs, we offer relationships to last a lifetime.
If you are looking to begin a web presence or to grow your current online exposure, I encourage you to reach out to Matt through his site listed above. Creating a website from scratch takes a lot of work and time. If you have an interest, I recommend contacting him as soon as possible. Matt’s desire is to give every client the time they deserve.
Yes, I do vouch for my son. 😊
Have a successful month,
"I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings."
Did You Know???
Facts About Avacados
- While avocados are grown in California and Florida, the majority sold in grocery stores come from south central Mexico. The main reason for the abundance of “south of the border” avocados is that Mexico is blessed with a year-round growing climate.
- Spanish explorers arriving in Mexico during the 16th century survived on avocados and were the first Europeans to consume them.
- Irishman Sir Hans Sloane called it an avocado in 1696 in a Jamaican-plants catalog. He also dubbed the avocado tree the “alligator pear tree.”
- Did you know that an avocado is a fruit? While definitely not sweet, it falls firmly in the fruit-not the vegetable-family.
- Joining the ranks of California’s avocado farmers are actors like Tom Selleck (whose ranch was once owned by actor Dean Martin) and Oscar winner Jamie Foxx.
Just for Laughs!
HR: "What's your biggest weakness?"
HR: "And besides that?"
Me: "Follow-up questions."